Customer Experience Lead

Based in our Hillington Head Office, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of a quality, personalised service from their team which results in retention of existing customers and the successful implementation of new customers to grow the team portfolio.

 

Closing Date: Thursday 21st Oct

Overview
Requirements

Overview

The role requires approximately 20% of time to be spent on Customer Experience Lead responsibilities, with the remaining 80% of time reserved for the provision of fully comprehensive travel services to customers.

The successful candidate will be required to deliver the key responsibilities of the role:

  • Set priorities for daily workload to ensure consistent customer service excellence for team portfolio
  • Providing feedback on the skills of the team to the Operations Manager to highlight where development is needed
  • First point of escalation for travel consultants to resolve complex internal, customer, or supplier enquiries
  • Daily checks to oversee the quality of service delivered
  • Stay well-informed of supplier updates pertaining to the team
  • Build and maintain client relationships in tandem with the CRM team
  • Weekly team meetings to review updates and prioritise weekly tasks
  • Maintain customer information and requirements in company and traveller profiles
  • Coordinating and booking all travel services for the team’s portfolio of customers
  • Proactively suggest new services to enhance the customer experience
  • Performance of the role is measured by customer feedback and adherence to customer SLAs

Requirements

  • Proven track record of more than three years in business travel management operations during which the successful candidate has worked with a wide range of customers including the SME market as well as large multi-national corporates
  • GDS experience
  • Marine and Offshore experience is beneficial but not essential

Get in touch with us

Use the form to make an enquiry and one of our team will be in touch with you, alternatively e-mail us at sales@clydetravel.com for more information.

We require your permission to receive and manage your data. For more information on how we will process and protect your data, please see our privacy policy