We are currently looking to appoint new Business Travel Consultants in our Hillington and Aberdeen offices. The Role of Business Travel Consultant is a customer focused position offering a fully comprehensive travel service for very prestigious clients with high travel expenditure.
When applying via the form opposite, please indicate Job title + location within ‘Position Interested in’ field.
- Responsible for co-ordinating and booking all travel reservations for the company’s portfolio
- Ensure all business travel arrangements meet customer requirements
- Ensure the very best cost effective air fares, car hire, hotel reservations and ancillary requirements are offered and booked accordingly
- Endeavour to offer alternative options which enable client to choose most suitable
- Maintain good administrative practices and ensure that all cancelled or amended bookings are appropriately dealt with
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Building good relationships with both internal and external customers via effective communication skills
- Other tasks and ad hoc duties, reports as deemed necessary and relevant by the company
- You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position
- Excellent customer service skills dealing with in-bound Client calls
- Previous knowledge of airlines fares and routings
- Experience in Business or Marine Travel
- Demonstrate ability to plan, prioritise and manage a complex workload
- Good sound education to standard grade level or equivalent
- Overall good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivator and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fully conversant with Amadeus GDS. Other CRS experience will be considered, but candidate must be willing to train
Reminder – When applying via the form opposite, please indicate Job title + location within ‘Position Interested in’ field.