The majority of countries around the world are currently insisting that travellers provide verifiable proof that they are COVID free before they will be allowed to board a flight to their country.
In order to enable essential travel, Clyde have partnered with Confirm Testing to provide access to a significantly discounted ‘at home’ testing that will result in the issue of a ‘Fit to Fly’ certificate for NEGATIVE test results.
Normally retailing at £149.99, Clyde have secured an exclusive rate for clients of £119, which can be further reduced by 10% when entering a unique discount code.
You can obtain these tests by visiting:
- Applying code CLYD10 at the checkout to receive your 10% discount
The five step process should be completed at least 5 days before departure and meets requirements for those needing test results 72-to-96 hours before departure:
- Purchase test at least 5 days prior to departure – via the exclusive Clyde Travel portal – confirmtesting.com/clydetravel
- 4 days before flight – test will arrive, which should be performed that day and returned by royal mail in supplied envelope with prepaid shipping label
- 3 Days before Flight – Test sample will arrive at laboratory, and is date/time stamped at this point
- 1 day before flight – Your test results are returned and in the event of a NEGATIVE result your ‘Fit to Fly’ certificate is emailed in PDF format
- Day of Flight – Show certificate to relevant authorities
Samples are analysed to internationally recognised ISO 15189 standards in Confirm Testing’s UKAS-accredited laboratory, ‘The Doctor’s Laboratory’.
Commenting on the partnership, Richard Nicol, Head of Business Support and Supplier Relations at Clyde stated: “With country entry requirements now more restrictive due to COVID-19, we are delighted to welcome Confirm Testing as a key partner to offer customers access to a quick and convenient service for PCR testing, further enhancing our service offering during this dynamic time.”
For any further details, please contact your Clyde Travel Customer Relations Manager.