Following on from the interest in our airline safety measures article, Clyde Travel Management have produced a snapshot of what major hotel chains are initiating across their brands in anticipation of travelling with COVID-19.
You can view this snapshot by clicking on the image above, or by downloading a PDF via the link below:
PLEASE NOTE: The information provided is correct at the time of print.
In addition to the measures being implemented by each Hotel Group, here are Clyde’s top tips for staying in a hotel:
- Pack footwear for inside the room
- Take your own toiletries including hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes
- Call the property before you travel to find out what food and beverage is available
- Check your room on arrival, if you are not satisfied request a room change
- Wipe down areas such as desks and remote controls with your own wipes before using
- Observe social distancing in public areas of the hotel
- Take the stairs where possible
The government advice remains only essential travel is permitted. This is under constant review and this information is to assist you in making your plans accordingly.